South Africa Victoria Falls Botswana
South Africa is a country on the southernmost tip of the African continent, marked by several distinct ecosystems. Inland safari destination Kruger National Park is populated by big game. The Western Cape offers beaches, lush winelands around Stellenbosch and Paarl, craggy cliffs at the Cape of Good Hope, forest and lagoons along the Garden Route, and the city of Cape Town, beneath flat-topped Table Mountain.
DAY 1: ARRIVE AT CAPE TOWN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Arrival at Cape Town International Airport, meet airport representative and proceed to City tour. Overnight at Southern Sun Cape Sun.
DAY 2: FULL DAY CAPE POINT TOUR
Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed with Full day Cape town tour: Seal Island cruise, Cape of good hope, Cape point Furnicular and penguins at boulder beach. Overnight at Southern Sun Cape Sun.
DAY 3: FULL DAY WINELANDS TOUR
Breakfast at Lesiure. Proceed with Full day Winelands tour: Wine tasting, chocolate pairing, cheetah outreach interaction programme. Overnight at Southern Sun Cape Sun.
DAY 4: CAPE TOWN TO JOHANNESBURG
Breakfast at Lesiure. From Cape Town International Airport to Johannesburg . Overnight at A'Zambezi river lodge.
DAY 5: VICTORIA FALLS TOUR
Full day guided tour Samarkand visits Ensemble of Registan: (Ulugbek, Sher Dor and Tillya Kari Breakfast
Breakfast at Lesiure. Proceed to morning guided tour of Victoria falls, craft village shopping, afternoon at leisure for optional activities. Overnight at A'Zambezi river lodge.
DAY 6: JOHANNESBURG TO BOTSWANA
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer from Johannesburg to Chobe Botswana. Overnight at Cresta Mowana Safari resort and Spa.
DAY 7: FULL DAY SAFARI
Breakfast at lodge. Full day Safari Activities. Overnight at Cresta Mowana Safari resort and Spa.
DAY 8: CRESTA MOWANA SAFARI- SPA BELMOND KHWAI RIVER
Breakfast at lodge. Tranfer to Khwai River lodge via chartered flight. Overnight Belmond Khwai River lodge.
DAY 9: SPA BELMOND KHWAI RIVER LODGE ACTIVITIES
Breakfast in the lodge. Morning and afternoon Game activity. Overnight Belmond Khwai River lodge.
DAY 10: BOTSWANA-JOHANNESBURG
Breakfast in the lodge. Transfer back to Johannesburg, Rest day lesiure. Overnight at Crowne Plaza Rosebank.
DAY 11: JOHANNESBURG DEPARTURE
Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to the airport for flight back to Manila.
- Meet & Greet by an ERM Tours & Safaris Manager upon arrival in South Africa.
- Accommodation in double/twin bedded rooms in hotels stated in itinerary, or similar. Single room Supplement provided.
- Meals as defined in the itinerary.
- All transportation during the tour provided on a private basis.
- Tours as described in itinerary with fully qualified English Speaking DriverGuide
- Entrance Fee where applicable, unless otherwise stated.
- Porterage for 2 reasonable pieces of luggage per person at airport
- 24-hour ERM Tours standby services should the need arise.
- Welcome Sign at the airport.
- Airfares (International / Domestic) & airport taxes.
- Costs associated with obtaining visas/entry requirements – on own arrangements. (Please confirm visa requirements prior to travel)
- Items of personal nature, such as, laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, minibar charges etc
- Any tours not specified within the above itinerary
- Tipping for Tour Guide, Driver, etc. – clients own discretion
- Early check-in at hotels/lodges.
- Excess baggage
- Other items not mentioned in the Tour Price INCLUDES list.
- No rooms are held as of today and is subject to availability at time of booking. Should the hotel / lodge quoted on, not be available we will endeavour to book an alternative property based on the same/similar rate and grading as the quoted property.
- Rates/currency subject to change with/without prior notice
**Rates are quoted in USD on per person basis and subject to change without prior notice**