Classic South Africa
Cape Town is a port city on South Africa’s southwest coast, on a peninsula beneath the imposing Table Mountain. Slowly rotating cable cars climb to the mountain’s flat top, from which there are sweeping views of the city, the busy harbor and boats heading for Robben Island, the notorious prison that once held Nelson Mandela, which is now a living museum.
DAY 1: ARRIVE AT CAPE TOWN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Arrival at Cape Town International Airport, meet airport representative and proceed to City tour. Overnight at Southern Sun Cape Sun.
DAY 2: FULL DAY CAPE POINT TOUR
Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed with Full day Cape town tour: Seal Island cruise, Cape of good hope, Cape point Furnicular and penguins at boulder beach. Overnight at Southern Sun Cape Sun.
DAY 3: FULL DAY WINELANDS TOUR
Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed with Full day Winelands tour: Wine tasting, chocolate pairing, cheetah outreach interaction programme. Overnight at Southern Sun Cape Sun.
DAY 4: KNYSNA TOUR
Breakfast at Hotel. Transfer to Krysna, Garden route. Afternoon John Benn Sunset Cruise. Overnight at Knysna Log Inn.
DAY 5: OUDTSHOORN TOUR
Breakfast at Hotel. Full day Oudtshoorn tour, wild safari Ostrich far and Cango caves. Overnight at Knysna Log Inn.
DAY 6: OUDTSHOORN TOUR
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer from Cape Town to Johannesburg. Overnight at Soho Hotel.
DAY 7: PILANESBERG GAME DRIVES
Breakfast at Hotel. Check out at hotel. Afternoon game drive. Overnight at Bakubung Bush Lodge.
DAY 8: JOHANNESBURG CITY TOUR
Breakfast at lodge. Afternoon city tour. Overnight Belmond Khwai River lodge. Overnight at Crowne Plaza Rosebank.
DAY 9: JOHANNESBURG DEPARTURE
Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to the airport for flight back to Manila.
- Meet & Greet by an ERM Tours & Safaris Manager upon arrival in South Africa.
- Accommodation in double/twin bedded rooms in hotels stated in itinerary, or similar. Single room Supplement provided.
- Meals as defined in the itinerary.
- All transportation during the tour provided on a private basis.
- Tours as described in itinerary with fully qualified English Speaking DriverGuide
- Entrance Fee where applicable, unless otherwise stated.
- Porterage for 2 reasonable pieces of luggage per person at airport
- 24-hour ERM Tours standby services should the need arise.
- Welcome Sign at the airport.
- 1 x 500ml Bottled water per person per day on the vehicle
- Airfares (International / Domestic) & airport taxes.
- Costs associated with obtaining visas/entry requirements – on own arrangements. (Please confirm visa requirements prior to travel)
- Items of personal nature, such as, laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, minibar charges etc
- Any tours not specified within the above itinerary
- Tipping for Tour Guide, Driver, etc. – clients own discretion
- Early check-in at hotels/lodges.
- Excess baggage
- No rooms are held as of today and is subject to availability at time of booking. Should the hotel / lodge quoted on, not be available we will endeavour to book an alternative property based on the same/similar rate and grading as the quoted property.
- Rates/currency subject to change with/without prior notice
**Rates are quoted in USD on per person basis and subject to change without prior notice**