Super South Africa
SUPER SOUTH AFRICA 8D/7N
South Africa is a country on the southernmost tip of the African continent, marked by several distinct ecosystems. Inland safari destination Kruger National Park is populated by big game. The Western Cape offers beaches, lush winelands around Stellenbosch and Paarl, craggy cliffs at the Cape of Good Hope, forest and lagoons along the Garden Route, and the city of Cape Town, beneath flat-topped Table Mountain.
Valid Until MARCH 2020
DAY 1 GARDEN COURT SANDTON CITY, JOHANNESBURG
Upon arrival at Johannesburg Airport you will be met by an ERM Representative. Depart on a Pretoria City Tour. En route do a Pretoria City Tour highlights includes: Voortrekker Monument and the Union Buildings.
Transfer to hotel and check in. Rest of day at leisure. Lunch and dinner for own account.
Bed & Breakfast
DAY 2 GARDEN COURT SANDTON CITY, JOHANNESBURG
After breakfast, meet your guide in the hotel lobby for a half day tour of Soweto and Johannesburg. Highlights include Hector Pieterson Memorial and Nelson Mandela House.
Return to hotel. Rest of day at leisure. Lunch and dinner for own account.
Soweto Day Tour
Hector Pieterson Museum
DAY 3 MABULA GAME LODGE, THE WATERBERG BIOSPHERE
After breakfast transfer to Mabula Game Reserve - 2 hours drive. Late lunch on arrival. Check in and freshen up. Prepare for your game drive in open 4x4 safari vehicles. Return to the lodge for dinner.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner and 2 game drives
DAY 4 COMMODORE HOTEL, CAPE TOWN
Go on the early morning game drive and have breakfast at the lodge. Check out and transfer to Johannesburg Airport for afternoon fligh to Cape Town (flight cost excluded). On arrival at Cape Town Airport you will be met by an ERM Representative and transfer to hotel. Lunch and dinner for own account.
DAY 5 COMMODORE HOTEL, CAPE TOWN
After breakfast pick up for morning half day Cape Town City and Table Mountain tour.
Take a ride up the Table Mountain Aerial Cableway (weather permitting). Tour of the 'Mother City' includes a drive past Houses of Parliament, City Hall, Cape Castle and SlaveLodge, the Bo-Kaap Cape Malay District and the Green Market Square. At the end of the morning, visit the famous Victoria and Alfred waterfront, home to many shops and restaurants. Choose either to return to your hotel or explore the waterfront, then make your own way back.Lunch and dinner for own account.
Cape Town City
Cape Town City Tour Half Day
DAY 6 COMMODORE HOTEL, CAPE TOWN
Enjoy a full day tour of Cape Point. Transfer to Hout Bay and enjoy a half hour cruise to Seal Island. Then continue on to Cape Point and reach the Cape of Good Hope, where the Indian and Atlantic Oceans meet. Afternoon visit to the Penguins at Boulders Beach. Lunch and dinner for own account.
Cape Point Funicular
DAY 7 COMMODORE HOTEL, CAPE TOWN
Depart for a Winelands Tour: Escape to the beauty and tranquillity of the Franschhoek and Stellenbosch Winelands. Visit the wineries of two well known estates, to sample wine of merit. Lunch and dinner for own account.
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
DAY 8 END OF ITINERARY
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and check out. Transfer to Cape Town Airport for departure flight.
· No rooms are held as of today and is subject to availability at time of booking. Should the hotel / lodge quoted on, not be available we will endeavour to book an alternative property based on the same/similar rate and grading as the quoted property.
· Rates/currency subject to change with/without prior notice
· VAT is subject to change with/without prior notice (due to government laws)
· Should dates fall over block out periods such as conventions / functions / festivals / races etc of such nature, we will either source alternate accommodation for you or re quote you based on availability and BAR rates
· Full pre-payment is required before arrival in South Africa
· Meet & Greet by an ERM Tours & Safaris Manager upon arrival in South Africa.
· 07 Nights’ Accommodation in double/twin bedded rooms in hotels stated in itinerary, or similar. Single room Supplement provided.
· Meals as defined in the itinerary.
· All transportation during the tour provided on a private basis.
· Tours as described in itinerary with fully qualified English Speaking Guide & and separate driver (unless otherwise stated).
· Entrance Fee where applicable, unless otherwise stated.
· Porterage for 2 reasonable pieces of luggage per person at airport
· 24-hour ERM Tours standby services should the need arise.
· Welcome Sign at the airport.
· 1 x 500ml Bottled water per person per day on the vehicle
· Airfares (International / Domestic) & airport taxes.
· Costs associated with obtaining visas/entry requirements – on own arrangements. (Please confirm visa requirements prior to travel)
· Items of personal nature, such as, laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, minibar charges etc
· Any tours not specified within the above itinerary
· Tipping for Tour Guide, Driver, etc. – clients own discretion
· Early check-in at hotels/lodges.
· Excess baggage
· Other items not mentioned in the Tour Price INCLUDES list.
TRIPLE SHARING POLICY:
· NO triple Sharing allowed in South Africa
· A maximum of 2 children under 12 years of age is allowed to share with a maximum of 2 full paying adults. A maximum of 2 children per family group is allowed at discounted rates.
· A child of 12 years and older will be charged the full applicable adult per person rate. If a child shares with only 1 adult, the child will pay the full applicable adult sharing rate.
· Certain accommodation establishments refuse permission to children less than 12 years of age, e.g. certain private game lodges. Supplier child conditions will apply in these cases.
· Certain accommodation establishments only accept children in family units. These units are often in limited supply and subject to availability. Acceptance of any child on discounted conditions is therefore subject to availability and confirmation of such units.
**Rates are quoted in USD on per person basis and subject to change without prior notice**