Zimbabwe is a landlocked country in southern Africa known for its dramatic landscape and diverse wildlife, much of it within parks, reserves and safari areas. On the Zambezi River, Victoria Falls make a thundering 108m drop into narrow Batoka Gorge, where there’s white-water rafting and bungee-jumping. Downstream are Matusadona and Mana Pools national parks, home to hippos, rhinos and birdlife.
Valid Until Oct 2019
DAY 1 A'ZAMBEZI RIVER LODGE, VICTORIA FALLS, ZIMBABWE
Upon arrival at Victoria Falls Airport you will be met and transferred to the hotel.
In the late afternoon depart on a sunset cruise on the Zambezi River. Lunch and dinner for own account.
DAY 2 A'ZAMBEZI RIVER LODGE, VICTORIA FALLS, ZIMBABWE
After breakfast depart on Guided Tour of the Falls on the Zimbabwe side.
Rest of day at leisure. Lunch and dinner for own account.
Victoria Falls Guided Tour
Bed & Breakfast
DAY 3 - 5 THE HIDE, HWANGE NATIONAL PARK
After breakfast transfer to Hwange National Park and spend 3 nights on safari with all meals and two game drives per day included.
Full Board and Activities
DAY 6 END OF ITINERARY
Transfer to Victoria Falls Airport for departure flight.
Bed & Breakfast
· No rooms are held as of today and is subject to availability at time of booking. Should the hotel / lodge quoted on, not be available we will endeavour to book an alternative property based on the same/similar rate and grading as the quoted property.
· Rates/currency subject to change with/without prior notice
· VAT is subject to change with/without prior notice (due to government laws)
· Should dates fall over block out periods such as conventions / functions / festivals / races etc of such nature, we will either source alternate accommodation for you or re quote you based on availability and BAR rates
· Full pre-payment is required before arrival in South Africa
· Meet & Greet by an ERM Tours & Safaris Manager upon arrival in South Africa.
· 05 Nights’ Accommodation in double/twin bedded rooms in hotels stated in itinerary, or similar. Single room Supplement provided.
· Meals as defined in the itinerary.
· All transportation during the tour provided on a private basis.
· Tours as described in itinerary with fully qualified English Speaking Driver/Guide
· Entrance Fee where applicable, unless otherwise stated.
· Porterage for 2 reasonable pieces of luggage per person at airport
· 24-hour ERM Tours standby services should the need arise.
· Welcome Sign at the airport.
· 1 x 500ml Bottled water per person per day on the vehicle
· Airfares (International / Domestic) & airport taxes.
· Costs associated with obtaining visas/entry requirements – on own arrangements. (Please confirm visa requirements prior to travel)
· Items of personal nature, such as, laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, minibar charges etc
· Any tours not specified within the above itinerary
· Tipping for Tour Guide, Driver, etc. – clients own discretion
· Early check-in at hotels/lodges.
· Excess baggage
· Other items not mentioned in the Tour Price INCLUDES list.
TRIPLE SHARING POLICY:
· NO triple Sharing allowed in South Africa
· A maximum of 2 children under 12 years of age is allowed to share with a maximum of 2 full paying adults. A maximum of 2 children per family group is allowed at discounted rates.
· A child of 12 years and older will be charged the full applicable adult per person rate. If a child shares with only 1 adult, the child will pay the full applicable adult sharing rate.
· Certain accommodation establishments refuse permission to children less than 12 years of age, e.g. certain private game lodges. Supplier child conditions will apply in these cases.
· Certain accommodation establishments only accept children in family units. These units are often in limited supply and subject to availability. Acceptance of any child on discounted conditions is therefore subject to availability and confirmation of such units.
**Rates are quoted in USD on per person basis and subject to change without prior notice**