Xiamen is a port city on China’s southeast coast, across a strait from Taiwan. It encompasses 2 main islands and a region on the mainland. Formerly known as Amoy, it was a British-run treaty port from 1842 to 1912. Many Europeans and Japanese lived on Gulangyu, today a vehicle-free island with beaches and meandering streets lined with old colonial villas.
DAY 1: ARR-XIAMEN (D)
Arrive at Xiamen, then transfer to visit Golden Ring Road, South Putuo Temple.
DAY 2: XIAMEN- GULANGYU ISLAND (B L D)
After breakfast, go to visit Gulangyu Island (include ferry, exclude battery bus), Shuzhuang Garden, Piano Museum, Longtou Road, photo stop Sunlight Rock, Zhongshan Road free shopping
DAY 3: ZHANGJIAJIE (B)
Free and Easy (exclude coach and guide) (Optional: Hakka Tulou Day tour)
DAY 4: XIAMEN DEPART (B)
Free and Easy (exclude coach and guide), until transfer to airport (one way trf include coach and guide).
VALIDITY: DECEMBER 2018
1) 3N accommodation based on twin share;
2) 1lunch+2dinner as list with standard:
4-6PAX:USD9/pax/meal; 7-9 PAX:USD7/pax/meal; 10 PAX UP:USD6/pax/meal;
3) Coach; Entrance fee; English speaking Guide;’
4) One bottle of local mineral water daily.
1) International and Domestic Ticket & Airport Tax; China Group Visa;
2) Tips: 4-9PAX: USD5/PAX/DAY; 10PAX UP: USD3/PAX/DAY;
3) Personal consumption.
1. All quotation above is subject to Filipino;
2. Please re-quote if there is any national holiday, big Exhibition.
**Rates are quoted in USD on per person basis and subject to change without prior notice**