DELHI - JAIPUR - AGRA
VALID UNTIL : SEPTEMBER 2019
DAY 1: ARRIVE – DELHI
Met upon arrival at Delhi Intl Airport and transfer to your Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 2: DELHI – JAIPUR (BLD)
After breakfast at hotel, check-out of rooms and proceed with the sightseeing tour of New Delhi. Drive past India Gate (memorial to the Indian army soldiers who died in the World War I) the Rastrapati Bhawan (formerly the viceroy's residence) and the Parliament House and visit Qutab Minar. After lunch, depart for Jaipur. Upon arrival in Jaipur, check-in at your Hotel. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
DAY 3: JAIPUR (BLD)
After breakfast at hotel, proceed with visit of Amer Fort situated atop the Amber hill with photo stop en route of the famous Hawa Mahal. After lunch at Hotel, proceed with the sightseeing tour of city, visiting the City Palace, the principal residence of the ruling family and is known for its stunning architecture. Part of it is now converted into a magnificent museum. Also visit Jantar Mantar, a stone observatory raised in the 18th century. Time permitting visit cottage industry specializing in hand-woven carpets & textiles. Witness how silk carpets are handmade. Meals and overnight at hotel.
DAY 4: JAIPUR – AGRA (BLD)
After early breakfast at Hotel depart by surface for Agra. Upon arrival in Agra, check-in at your Hotel. After lunch at Hotel, precede with the sightseeing tour of city, visiting TAJ MAHAL, one of the 7-wonders of the world. Later visit a cottage industry to witness skilled craftsmen doing fine marble inlay work. (Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays) After lunch at hotel, proceed with tour of Agra Fort built during the great Mughal era. Agra Fort built in 1569 on the banks of the Yamuna River. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
DAY 5: AGRA – DELHI & DEPART (BLD)
After breakfast at hotel, depart by surface for Delhi. Arrive in Delhi and After dinner in time transfer to airport to board flight for onward destination.
- Per person twin sharing accommodation for 4 nights as per above inclusive of all applicable taxes.
- Set menu buffet meals as per above.
- Transportation using an air-conditioned vehicle as per the programme
- Service of a local English speaking guide in each city as per above programme for sightseeing’s. For group above 10 pax, it will be escorted service.
- Quote inclusive of Government Sales Taxes.
- Any airfare / any item of personal nature such as table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, etc.
- Any Entrance fees to monuments which given as supplement below
- Any monument or camera fee applicable at monuments.
- Any Tipping or Porterage while on tour.
- Rates quoted above are valid for 2 passengers traveling together, any change or reduction in the package, rates will be adjusted accordingly
- No bookings or availability check made at the time of this quotation
- Itinerary and meal plans subject to change according to local weather conditions
**Rates are quoted in USD on per person basis and subject to change without prior notice**