Jerusalem - Galilee - Dead Sea
5 Days / 4 Nights
Day 1 - Ben Gurion / Jerusalem:
Meet and assist upon arrival at Ben Gurion Airport. Transfer to Jerusalem for accommodation.
Day 2 - Jerusalem :
Breakfast. Drive to Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the city. Stop at Mount Zion to visit King David's Tomb, Room of Last Supper and the Dormition Abbey; enter the Old City and walk through the Armenian and Jewish quarters to the recently excavated and restored Cardo, the Roman road. See the Jewish Wailing Wall, the Kotel, and continue to the Christian quarter. Walk along the Via Dolorosa and visit the Church of Holy Sepulchre. Continue to Bethlehem where Jesus was born; Walk through the Manger square to visit the Church of Nativity; View the Shepherds' field. Accommodation in Jerusalem.
Day 3 - Masada - Dead Sea:
Breakfast. Depart via the Judean hills to the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth; Visit a
Dead Sea cosmetic products shop. Drive along the shores of the Dead Sea to Masada and learn about the heroic story of the Jewish fighters. Ascend by cable car and tour the mountain fortress built by King Herod, where the Zealots of the first century made their last stand against the Romans. Visit the remains of the walls, palace, synagogue, water cisterns, mosaic floors, roman baths and other findings. Descend by cable car. Continue to the Dead Sea; Enjoy the unique opportunity to float in the Dead Sea and cover yourself with the mineral rich mud that many believe has its therapeutic effects. Accommodation in Jerusalem.
Day 4 - Nazareth - Tiberias:
Breakfast. Depart via the coastal road and the landscape of the lower Galilee to
Nazareth, the town where Jesus spent his childhood. Visit the Basilica of Annunciation and the Church of St.
Joseph. Continue, via Kana, to Tiberias, the lively resort town on the Sea of Galilee. Drive along the Kineret Lake to
Capernaum and view the ruins of the ancient synagogue where Jesus taught; Continue to Tabgha and visit the Church of Multiplication of the Fish and Loaves with the beautiful mosaic floor. Proceed to Yardenit, the famous baptismal site located where the Jordan River flows out from the Sea of Galilee to the Dead Sea; enjoy the peaceful and natural surrounding on site. Accommodation in Jerusalem.
Day 5 - Jerusalem / Ben Gurion:
Breakfast. Transfer to Ben Gurion Airport.
VALID UNTIL FEBRUARY 2019
- Meet and assist upon Arrival / Departure at Ben Gurion Airport
- Transfers and Excursions in Deluxe Vans
- 04 Nights of accommodation in Hotel in Jerusalem on Bed & Breakfast Basis
- 03 Days of excursions on Private Basis with English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Fees for the following Sites “Masada, Capernaum”
- Transfers of first & last day with English Speaking Driver
- Tips for Guide, Driver or Hotel Staff
- Extras or any unmentioned items
1. The tour is on a guaranteed departure basis - subject to a minimum of 2 participants.
2. The sequence of the tour, hotels used, and sites visited may be amended due to circumstances.
**Rates are quoted in USD on per person basis and subject to change without prior notice**