Korea, is a historical state in Northeast Asia, since 1945 divided into two distinct sovereign states: North Korea (officially the "Democratic People's Republic of Korea") and South Korea (officially the "Republic of Korea"). Located on the Korean Peninsula, Korea is bordered by China to the northwest and Russia to the northeast. It is separated from Japan to the east by the Korea Strait and the East Sea.
DAY 1: INCHEON – SEOUL
Arrival at Incheon Int’l Airport, trsf to Seoul. Check in hotel. (Driver only, no guide)
DAY 2: SEOUL – FULL DAY CITY TOUR (SIC; 0900-1730 / MIN 1 PAX)
After B’fast in Hotel, pick up at the hotel lobby. Visit Jogyesa Buddhist Temple, Changing of the Guard Ceremony in Gyeongbok Palace (Deoksu Palace on Tue.) and pass by Blue House. Then visit Cheongwadae Sarangchae (closed every on Mon.), Ginseng center and Changdeok Palace (Jongmyo, N Seoul Tower OR Namsan Tower [exc. Observatory] on Mon.). Visit Insadong Alley, Shopping Center and Namdaemun market. Trsf to hotel for check in. (Inc. guide & driver)
DAY 3: SEOUL – INCHEON
After breakfast in Hotel, free time till transfer to Incheon Int’l Airport for DEP.
(Driver only, no guide)
- 2 B’fast in Hotels, & 1 lunch at local restaurants.
- Tour & Transfer as the itinerary with English speaking guide.
- Included admission : As the itinerary.
- Valid for Filipino & Indonesian passport holders with Korean Visa.
- For any unused portion is not refundable.
- For the pax who cannot pass immigration in the Int’l Airport, the tour fare is non-refundable.
- (This itinerary can be flexibly changed according to local condition without notice.)
**Rates are quoted in USD on per person basis and subject to change without prior notice**