Athens Mykonos Santorini
Greece is a country in southeastern Europe with thousands of islands throughout the Aegean and Ionian seas. Influential in ancient times, it's often called the cradle of Western civilization. Athens, its capital, retains landmarks including the 5th-century B.C. Acropolis citadel with the Parthenon temple. Greece is also known for its beaches, from the black sands of Santorini to the party resorts of Mykonos.
DAY 1: ATHENS ARRIVAL
Meet at Athens airport and transfer to the hotel. Remainder of the day at leisure. Athens is an amazing city to discover on your own with its numerous museums, parks, and the shopping areas of Kolonaki, Hermou, Voukourestiou Street, Monastiraki and Plaka. Overnight in Athens Hotel.
DAY 2: HALF DAY ATHENS SIGHTSEEING
Breakfast in the hotel. Pickup from the hotel for your half day morning tour. See Syntagma Square, the House of Parliament, the Memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Athens Academy, the University, the National Library and the Hadrian’s Arch. Pass by the Temple of Olympian Zeus and visit the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of the modern era were held in 1896. On the Acropolis visit the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: the Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally “the harmony between material and spirit”, the Parthenon. Continue and visit the place where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era, the museum of Acropolis. At the end of the tour, drop off at the hotel or at the city centre. Remainder of the day at own leisure. Overnight in Athens Hotel.
DAY 3: ATHENS – MYKONOS
Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to the Athens port of Piraeus and take the Ferry boat (tickets not included) to the island of Mykonos. Meet at Mykonos port and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Mykonos Hotel.
DAY 4: MYKONOS
Breakfast in the hotel. At leisure on this Jet Set Cycladic island renowned for its striking windmills. Wander the maze of narrow alleys and an array of shops for bargains. You may visit Paraportiani one of the 365 churches of the island and in the evening enjoy the famous night life of the island. Overnight in Mykonos Hotel.
DAY 5: MYKONOS - SANTORINI
Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to Mykonos port and take the Speed Boat (tickets not included) to the island of Santorini. Meet at Santorini port and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Santorini Hotel.
DAY 6: SANTORINI
Breakfast in the hotel. At leisure on this amazing island of Santorini (formed by the eruption of the volcano 1600 BC). The sight is the most breathtaking of all Greek islands and perhaps of the world. Explore and enjoy all that the island has to offer. History and nature combine to make Santorini unforgettable. Overnight in Santorini Hotel.Meet at Santorini port and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Santorini Hotel.
DAY 7: SANTORINI – ATHENS
Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to Santorini port and take the Ferry boat (tickets not included) to Athens. Meet at the Athens port of Piraeus and transfer to the hotel. Overnight in Athens hotel.
DAY 8: ATHENS DEPARTURE
Breakfast in the hotel. Transfer to the airport included or, extend your stay in Greece.
- 3 Nights BB Hotel Accommodation in Athens Including Breakfast, Taxes and Service Charges.
- 2 Nights BB Hotel Accommodation on Mykonos Including Breakfast, Taxes and Service Charges.
- 2 Nights BB Hotel Accommodation on Santorini Including Breakfast, Taxes and Service Charges.
- Half Day Athens Sightseeing by Regular Organised Seat In Coach Tours with English Speaking Guide and Entrance Fees Included.
- Athens Transfers: Airport - Hotel - Port - Hotel - Airport by Private Contracted A/C Modern Mercedes-Benz Limousine Taxi.
- Mykonos Transfers: Port - Hotel - Port.
- Santorini Transfers: Port - Hotel - Port.
- Ferry Tickets Athens (Piraeus Port) to Mykonos.
- Speed Boat Tickets Mykonos to Santorini.
- Ferry Tickets Santorini to Athens (Piraeus Port).
- From 01/01/2018 an Overnight Tax Depending on the Hotel Category will be Paid by Guests to the Hotel Directly.
- 5* Hotels: € 4,00 Per Room Per Night
- 4* Hotels: € 3,00 Per Room Per Night
- 3* Hotels: € 1,50 Per Room Per Night
**Rates are quoted in USD on per person basis and subject to change without prior notice**